Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My CPA review

I've finally started reviewing for the CPA exam. Last week I got a huge box of books, flashcards, and CDs to help me review. I thought I was just going to get a few CDs. So, I guess the review is going to be worse than I thought.

So, Marisa seems to have found her tongue this morning. After finishing her first bottle of the day, Marisa started sticking her tongue out as far as she could. She kept on doing this over and over. Hopefully we'll get a good picture so that you can all see it. It's pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Good luck with that Tim. Our friend Tim Richey just got his results back up in Idaho and he passed. He said it was pretty intense though and he has a Master's Degree in Accounting too. If you don't pass you know you will be moded.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...