Friday, August 31, 2007

Front to Back

Marisa rolled from her tummy to her back today! For awhile now, Marisa has rolled from her back to her tummy fairly easily and quickly, but she never knew how to reverse her actions. I guess she figured it out! While she was playing on the floor she flipped over to her tummy and almost just as quickly flipped back! Marisa looked up at me afterwards, because I don't think she knew what to think of what she just did. I of course was so happy for her and told her how proud I was of her and she just responded back with a huge smile!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my, I've only been gone for 5 days and she's already growing up soooo fast. I can't believe it. I like her new jammies.

Jamie said...

Wow! She looks so much like Tim to me. Who do you think she looks like? What a little doll she is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...