Tuesday, September 18, 2007

First day of "Real Life"

Tim started his first day of work today! And it was our first day of "real life". Tim went to work while I stayed at home with Marisa. I'm still not used to the idea that we are no longer college students. I still feel like one. But I absolutely love this new chapter in my life and I'm definetly getting used to it.
Well, today Marisa and I went to Babies "R" Us which is always fun because that store is awesome. I just want to get everything because it is all so cute. I bought outlet plugs and a gate to start baby proofing the house. Marisa is getting pretty mobile now. She rolls to wherever she wants to be and can spin herself in place on her tummy. She also puts anything in her mouth and wants to touch everything. I know that in no time she will be crawling. Definetly time to baby proof!
We also bought a new toy! Marisa seriously only has like 5 toys and she tends to get bored at home because she wants me to hold her and play with her all the time. I obviously don't have the time or energy to be doing that all day so I decided to get her a stationary entertainer. She can sit in it, play with the toys, and bounce away. I put the entertainer together while she was taking a nap so she could be surprised to see it. When she woke up she took one look at it with big eyes and started reaching for it immediatly. She was so happy! I was trying to get her attention to take a picture of her smiling but it took forever because she was so busy playing. After awhile I was able to get a few pictures. Pretty funny to see her bouncing and smiling!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...