Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged, so here it goes!

The rules: Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves, At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.

1. I am totally OCD about my house. Everything has to be exactly in its place. I can tell if someone moves an item an inch to the left or right or whatever. It drives me crazy! I like to have a nice house with nice things and I basically like to have my house look like a display from a store. I don't know what I am going to do when I have several kids!

2. Speaking of stores, I am obsessed with Pottery Barn! I must admit, there are a few things that I can't get myself to buy because I think they are overpriced so I love to find a room I like from a PB catalog and copy it exactly by buying look-a-likes from Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bombay, etc. But there are definetly a few things from Pottery Barn that I HAVE to buy. Some things just can't be replaced.

3. I am also obsessed with Oprah! haha I know, wierd. I just wish I had her job!

4. Anyone that really knows me knows that I am addicted to juice. I literally crave it. I have to have it! I wake up wanting juice, I need juice with every meal, and even when I wake up in the middle of the night, I WANT JUICE! Tim says that all his hard earned money goes to juice but he loves milk just as much as I love juice, so we are even. =o)

5. Have any of you watched a movie and wished you had some of the powers/abilities that some of the characters have? Well, I have! For example, when I watched Catwoman, with Halle Barry, I really wished I could have her kick butt powers. When I watched Oceans 11, I wished I could be amazingly sneaking and clever like all those boys! When I read and watched Harry Potter, I wished I was wizard so I can do magic! And the lists goes on and on....haha.

6. And lastly, like most girls, I love shopping! If money weren't an issue I would seriously shop every single day of my life. That is one happy life! haha

Ok, I now tag...Megan Hilton, Kelsi Rose, Steph Rich, Kari Call, Sara Hart, and Emily Nelson. Have fun!

4 comments:

Katie Torriente: said...

Hey, I got that furniture from the manufacturer, called British Traditions. I can order from them through my work, so check out their website and if you want anything let me know!!! Sounds like your hubby is studying for the CPA... so is mine. It sucks, he's always studying!!

Britney said...

Your OCD-ness totally reminds me of Brock. He's the same way. When we first got married, he wouldn't let me dust our apartment because I wouldn't get everything back in its exact place. He's changed a lot since then for some reason. I guess he realized that it's a hopeless battle with my messiness!

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Uh oh, Tim didn't marry Tanya, he married Monica Gellar from Friends!

tothe4thfloor said...

No joke, whenever I watch Friends I can seriously relate to Monica. And I've been told that I am like her before too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...