Monday, December 10, 2007

Growing and Growing

Last week Marisa started eating mashed bananas and cheerios! She didn't do so well with the Cheerios so I may wait awhile until I introduce them again, but she gets better every time she has them. I just want to play it safe.

She is also getting better at pulling herself up. In the picture below she had managed to pull herself up to her feet, but then she stayed in that position for awhile because she didn't know how to get out of it. It was funny!




Lastly, Marisa is waving a lot more. Today at church a man kept waving at her and she would just wave back everytime he did it. It was seriously so cute. I wish I had a picture of her little hands and fingers in the air smiling and waving.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is soooo cute! I can't believe she's getting so big! Is she really tall for her age?

I had a dream last night that I had another baby sister and she looked JUST like Marisa! haha.

Janna said...

Marisa doesn't want to be moded like her father was for not walking until he was 2 years old.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...