Thursday, March 20, 2008

I heart babyGap!

I went to babyGap today to get Marisa her easter dress and all her spring/summer clothes. Let's just say that I am officially declaring myself an addict of babyGap. I am soo addicted. I knew I was in love with this store but when I went in today, a wonderful feeling like no other came over me. haha I LOVE babyGap. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that store.

Here are a few cute items I bought:

Cover-up for the beach with a matching hat!
Her easter dress!I bought this cardigan in green to go over her easter dress!

A cute dress with a matching headband!
Cute shirt on sale!

babyGap = my new love. =o)

My shopping trip was very successful (I definetly, for sure, without a doubt, could have spent more but I had to refrain myself. Actually a mother at the store and I were laughing at ourselves because we had to stop ourselves from going crazy...haha). Marisa is set to look super cute for spring and summer!

I just have a few more items that I am keeping my eye on...




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

TANYA!!!! HAHAHAHA.... Oh my GOSH I SWEAR I didn't look at your blog before I JUST posted mine. This is SOOO funny!!! I'm seriously laughing OUT LOUD right now. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one gawking over BabyGap right now!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, and I have to add that I'm keeping my eye on the little terry cloth onesie thing. It's SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Love the clothes, so cute! Happy Easter!

H and E said...

Ny neices have the cherry dress and it is to die for! Good pics

Janna said...

Those are cute clothes. Maybe someday I'll have a girl to dress up. My boys only like to wear sweats with holes. They are still cute though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...