Saturday, November 1, 2008

I heart pajamas!


I LOVE pajamas. And I have a lot of them too because they are so comfy and that is all I want to wear around the house. So, I came across these pajamas online at Victoria's Secret and I HAD to have them. They are so sweet! Mainly because they remind me of Marisa's pajamas. You know, the little kid pajamas that are tight around the ankle and the whole body. haha So I went straight to the mall and bought them for me! (In a different pattern.) They are such sweet pjs!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Only you are tiny enough to get away with those pajamas!!! I love pj's too, and Victorias secret has awesome ones !!!

Jamie said...

I echo what Kristen said. You can pull off what most people can't. Those would look DISASTROUS on me!

Tara said...

Those are really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...