Thursday, August 12, 2010

being silly

One day I was sitting on the couch reading my book when Marisa plopped herself next to me kinda glaring at me. I looked up to see this face.


I asked her what that face was for and she replied, "That's my bad guy face." I LAUGHED OUT LOUD so hard. Isn't that the cutest bad guy face you have ever seen? haha


This incident was not so silly, but it was one of those moments where I just gave up and didn't even react. I just sighed, then laughed, then took this picture. What possessed her to dot her whole body with a marker??


Lastly, I love this picture of Marisa. It totally captures her natural silly smile. Right before I took this picture she quickly grabbed her pink chalk and dotted the tip of her nose. Love her.

1 comment:

s.calder said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big they getting :) The next time I see them, they will be at BYU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...