Friday, November 4, 2011

youtubing

Tim and I have been on a youtube kick recently for some weird reason. People keep posting and sending me the funniest videos and Tim and I like nothing more than laughing. Like crying hysterically laughing.

Check this one out (which is what my brother wanted to be for Halloween),
and this one,
and this one,
and this one, which I think is the best one.
Oh yeah, and I can't forget this one. (Tim's favourite.)

The political ones had me and Tim shedding tears and left us both unable to breathe. I guess we have a weird sense of humour. Especially at one clock in the morning.

This morning, I saw on FB this video. So funny.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the sexy sax man. I just emailed this video to Tim before I realized it was on your blog. He is my hero.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...