Monday, January 9, 2012

Tis the season...

For someone who is married to a CPA, who has a Father-in-law who has his own tax firm, who has a sister-in-law in the tax practise as well, this is hilarious.



Here is to another year of a busy season!
It'll be different to experience a busy season here since Europeans DO NOT work as much as Americans, which has its pros and cons. But so far, since living here, I have zero complaints with Tim's hours and time off! I will for sure miss this lifestyle when moving back to the states. Fingers crossed and bracing myself for another busy season. Season #5!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Nice! I'm glad I'm not a nerd...

Unknown said...

I can relate.

Michael said...

I can relate too well to these kids...

We passed this video around at my office a few weeks ago and I thought it was super funny. I'm so glad that non-accountants find it humorous as well.

L said...

LOL!!!! AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...