Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#febphoto day 15

Fact: I cannot live without my iphone.


Trust me, I have actually had to live without it for a few months when my first was stolen. Once I got my new one my world became in order again and it felt...gOOd.

My phone literally has everything I need to function properly:
calendar - aka "my life"
weather
email
music
recipes
facetime with all my family/friends back home
scriptures
apps to keep my children busy at all those "you must be still and quiet" moments
AND we must not forget google maps. A MUST when living in a strange foreign land.

The list is endless. With the internet at the tips of my fingers I have the whole world in my hands and I love it.

Does anyone else feel the same way I do about my iphone?

1 comment:

Kels said...

I seriously second that whole heartedly! Pretty sure I could not live without it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...