Monday, February 20, 2012

#febphoto day 20

Marisa has been practising writing her lowercase letters. She always writes in all capitols and her nursery teachers said she should start practising writing with lowercase letters. I'm not worried. It will come in due time, but we are practising in the meantime.


handwriting


On the right is a picture she drew of me. It is the most detailed drawing of a person she has done yet. I was quite impressed! I even have heels on and everything! My daughter knows me.

1 comment:

Brittney N said...

I can totally relate to Marisa--I still write in all caps and have pretty bad handwriting, especially when I try to write in lowercase letters. Maybe I should get out some lined paper and start practicing too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...