Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic fever

USA! USA! USA!
Do you have Olympic fever??

I sure do!
Especially since it is in MY city. And most of it happening in my part of town! Right outside my window! Literally!



The Olympics certainly has intensified my readiness to go back to London. Especially to be reunited with my hubby. Thank goodness for FaceTime. The girls for sure have been counting down the days to London as well.

To be honest, at first I didn't really care for the Olympics. I wasn't going to any of the events and the planning and preparing for the games was causing disruptions all through out London. I just couldn't imagine what it was going to do to London during the games! Tim and I were trying to find a way to be gone during those weeks but it never came through. Now I'm glad we will be around for it all.

Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Oddly enough, watching the famous London sights on TV from the U.S. has extracted out feelings I only heard I would have upon moving back to the states. I'm sure going to miss London...

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love everything Olympics! Can't get enough.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...