Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumn time

It is the best time of the year! My favourite time of the year! And Tim can testify just how often I let him know of it.  Cool crisp air, scarves, boots, light jackets and sweaters, leaves changing colour, pumpkins, hot chocolate, warm goodies...do I really need to explain?? Love.
The one and only downfall of living in Southern California is that there is no proper fall season. But London sure does have a glorious autumn season! I loved experiencing a true Autumn last year here. We really soaked it all in.

This year autumn is announcing its arrival with a little drizzle and rain. Time to bust out the wellies!


I will continue our tradition this fall with conker hunting at Greenwich Park again, add a fall leaf garland in the dining room, and I plan on stewing up lots of warm soups with cornbread I brought over from Trader Joes. Oh, my mouth is watering. I'm just so happy this time of year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...