Sunday, October 19, 2014

San Clemente Beach

I have been highly jealous of the proper fall everyone else in the U.S. is getting right now while we are still baking in the heat. The only thing that will make me feel better is to remember that in a couple months while everyone is freezing, I can still be at the beach.
Last week I went out to lunch with friends in a cute little part of San Clemente and I just had to bring the family back to explore a new beach together! We ordered pizza, brought it to the beach, and soaked up much needed play and relaxation.




^^This beach had a ton of rocks which is right up my girls' alley. If you only knew the amount of rocks they have collected over the YEARS! Needless to say, it kept my kids pretty busy.^^




^^There is nothing better than new little toes in the water and sand for the first time. All four kids of pictures just like these. Love!^^












^^This boy.^^



California, thanks for the reminder why I live here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...